Julia H. Schroedter is a post-doctoral researcher in the URPP Human Reproduction Reloaded | H2R, Empirical and Normative Knowledge and Data Centre at the University of Zurich.
Julia's research interests include family and partnerships, integration and transnationalization. In her current research, she analysis homogamy in same-sex couples.
- Ph.D. (Dr. rer. soc.) in Social Sciences at the University of Mannheim, Germany (2011)
- Diploma in Social Sciences (with minor in occupational and organizational psychology) at the University of Mannheim, Germany (2004)
- Senior Researcher at the Chair of Prof. Dr. Jörg Rössel, Department of Sociology, University of Zurich (2010 - 2020)
- Senior researcher in the project TRANSSWISS "Transnational sociation. A comparison of persons with and without migratory background in Switzerland" (2014 - 2017)
- Senior researcher in the project EUMARR "Towards a European Society: Single Market, Binational Marriages, and Social Group Formation in Europe" (2010 - 2013)
- Occasional Lecturer at the School of Sociology, University College Dublin, Ireland (2018)
- Researcher in the German Microdata Lab at GESIS in Mannheim, Germany (2004 - 2010)