Eleonora I. Ioannidi is a PhD candidate in the URPP Human Reproduction Reloaded | H2R, subproject 4 CRISPR Technology in Human Reproduction.
Her research focuses on the CRISPR technology and its applications in treatment of genetic diseases as a member of the Schwank Lab at the Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the University of Zürich.
- PhD Candidate, PhD Program “Molecular Life Sciences” of the Life Science Zurich Graduate School – University of Zürich, Switzerland (since 2021)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Biotechnology at D-BSSE of ETH Zürich, Switzerland (2017-2020)
- Bachelor (BSc) with integrated Masters (MSc) in Chemical Engineering – National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece (2012-2017)
Work and research experience
- Postgraduate Researcher at Abudayyeh - Gootenberg lab at MIT McGovern Institute, Boston USA (2019-2020)
- Postgraduate Researcher at Dittrich lab at D-BSSE of ETH Zürich, Switzerland (2018)
- Undergraduate Researcher at Detsi lab at NTUA and Cuendet lab at University of Geneva, Greece and Switzerland (2016-2017)
- Internship at F. Hoffmann-La Roche in Basel, Switzerland and in Copenhagen, Denmark (2018- 2019)